Resource: 5 minute decluttering steps
Steven Saus
2008-04-23 22:01:49 UTC
http://zenhabits.net/2008/04/18-five-minute-decluttering-tips-to-start-conquerin
g-your-mess/

OR

http://tinyurl.com/2n27k9

If your family is anything like mine, there is clutter. A *lot* of clutter.
Enough clutter that it gets in your way and makes your life more difficult.
I'm not a huge neat freak... well, yes, I am. But if you've also gotten to the
point where your life (or even just your homeschooling stuff) has gotten to be
too much, then these five minute steps are a great place to start.
--
http://homeschool.resource.ods.org
http://surge.ods.org
http://homeschoolresource.blogspot.com/
MarieD
2008-04-24 02:30:11 UTC
Post by Steven Saus
http://tinyurl.com/2n27k9
If your family is anything like mine, there is clutter. A *lot* of clutter.
Enough clutter that it gets in your way and makes your life more difficult.
I'm not a huge neat freak... well, yes, I am. But if you've also gotten to the
point where your life (or even just your homeschooling stuff) has gotten to be
too much, then these five minute steps are a great place to start.
Or, you can just move!
Marie (worked for me lol my new house has been clutter-free for 5 months,
but it's much bigger than my previous home was)
Steven Saus
2008-04-29 22:52:35 UTC
Post by MarieD
Post by Steven Saus
http://tinyurl.com/2n27k9
If your family is anything like mine, there is clutter. A lot of
clutter.
Enough clutter that it gets in your way and makes your life more difficult.
I'm not a huge neat freak... well, yes, I am. But if you've also gotten to the
point where your life (or even just your homeschooling stuff) has gotten to be
too much, then these five minute steps are a great place to start.
Or, you can just move!
Marie (worked for me lol my new house has been clutter-free for 5 months, but
it's much bigger than my previous home was)
Actually, that's a common suggestion. Moving into a new home provides a lot of
opportunities for decluttering - especially if you're moving into a smaller
space!

I hear there's lots of houses on the market.... (it's either laugh or cry,
I'll choose to laugh, thanks.)
MarieD
2008-04-30 01:57:36 UTC
Post by Steven Saus
Actually, that's a common suggestion. Moving into a new home provides a lot of
opportunities for decluttering - especially if you're moving into a smaller
space!
The smaller my living space, the more cluttered it is. I have issues!
I know all our pets don't help the space problem!
Marie